From Kitsilano to Granville

On Saturday, Hayley, Fraser, Carol, Zac and I (all joining up at different times) walked from our house in the middle of Vancouver's Kitsilano, down to Granville Island. We walked along the water's edge that encompasses English Bay; through beaches, parks and docks, through the afternoon into the early evening. It was the first time that I had actually walked down to the water-front from our house (pathetic since it's only 6 blocks away), and with that, this was the first time that it really felt like I was in Vancouver.

Below are panoramas that I took during our walk, starting with views out from Kitsilano Beach to downtown, English Bay, Vanier Park, the Burrard Street Bridge and the docks at Granville Island... and finishing with the amazing Granville Island Public Market. More pictures of each of these individual places will be posted too, but I thought these deserved to be together.









Posted byPiper at 7:52 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment